Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today I celebrate my 9th Wedding Anniversary with my beautiful wife Katie. We went for the Millenium wedding (nice and easy to remember which anniversary it is) although we have actually been together for over 17 years now which confuses things somewhat.

As part of Katie's pressie she had a make over and make up lesson by the very talented Tania of TSO Bridal Beauty (you can read about her in my supplier interviews on the side bar) as well as the obligatory trip to Toni & Guy for a full on hair pampering and a few other little things too. After dedicating herself to bringing up our kids and helping me with the business she sure deserves some me time.

I took this picture after she returned from her make up and pampering session.
Photobucket
I'm a very lucky man. Happy Anniversary sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment