Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Nice Ideas

In an effort to make my blog not just a place where you can view my latest work and find out what I've been up to, I thought it might be useful if I created a section of the site that is devoted to all the nice ideas I come across whilst photographing my weddings.

I know that when I go and see couples to discuss their wedding plans, they often look through my books picking out all the details as inspiration for their wedding day, so I figure it might be useful to put a resource of them online for everyone. I'll put a link on the sidebar and try to build as diverse a range of ideas as possible with as much detail about each one as I can.

I hope they provide some inspiration for your big day.



Starting with my recent November wedding for Becky and Dan (which will have it's own post very shortly). The table cards were painstakingly created by using glass tea-light holders, hand written in gold paint with each guests name they not only were an unusual and stunning way to guide the guests to their seats, they were also given to each guest to take home as a keepsake from the day. A lovely gift and permanent reminder of the wedding day for every guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment