Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Laura & Jon wed at Warbrook House

Laura & Jon were married at Warbrook House in Eversley and although the day was overcast it was great for me with soft lighting abounding. This was a wedding filled with photo opportunities, a great location with grounds to wander around in and lovely styled rooms inside and a fun and very much in love couple who enjoyed their day to it's fullest.

lj_300508
Laura gets ready for the big day
lj_300508
The beautiful bride makes her way downstairs
lj_300508
The rings await
lj_300508
The boys make their way to the service
lj_300508
Jon awaits his bride
Photobucket
Their first kiss
Photobucket
Lovely colour for bridesmaid dresses
Photobucket
Romance never dies
Photobucket
The imposing Warbrook House
Photobucket
Laura looks stunning by a lovely rustic ornamental gate
Photobucket
Jon gets in on the act
Photobucket
A quiet moment before the line up
Photobucket
A special toast was ready for all the guests during the speeches
Photobucket
I much prefer capturing the informal groups formed throughout the day
Photobucket
First dance of many I'm sure
Photobucket
Laura shows me how to do my job
Photobucket
If you scroll down to an earlier post you'll see another shot of Laura on the stairs but I like this one just as much.
Photobucket
We all really liked this corridor so set up a couple of shots at the end of the night
Photobucket
A great picture to end on

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 03, 2008

    I can feel the happiness and the cheerful mood from your pictures. I found the tears in my eyes. You are such a great photographer to those happy couples.

    ReplyDelete