Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Perfect Wedding - July 2009

This month's Perfect Wedding is quite a big deal for me. Firstly the lovely Gemma & James have their wedding featured in the magazine as well as having a picture of them on the front cover (yes it is small but it's still there!) they also head up the Real Life Weddings section with a lovely shot of them kissing. They then have four pages all about their wedding which was a beautiful day in Wiltshire (you can find more pictures of their wedding by using my previous featured weddings links on the side bar).

To add to that I am featured on the contributors page with a nice little bit about me and one of my more unusual wedding venues and finally an article I wrote for Perfect Wedding about how to choose your wedding photographer is featured on page 49 of the magazine.

Here's the magazine stills but I do recommend buying it too of course!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment