Thursday, April 08, 2010

Rock My Wedding

For those of you that have yet to discover it, Rock my Wedding started life as a bride to be's blog about all her wedding planning. After her wedding the blog had gathered such a following that it just continued on and has now become a real go to destination for all that is great in the wedding world. It was also recently voted as one of the 100 top wedding blogs to follow in 2010. So why am I promoting it? Well for one it's a great place for inspiration beyond the photography I cover here but mostly it's because they are featuring one of my weddings from last year!
Photobucket
Victoria & Elliott's to be precise, which was a gorgeous wedding held at Dulwich College in London last year. Part one of their coverage is posted today with a second part following tomorrow. Definitely worth checking out for all Victoria's ideas and inspiration. Victoria & Elliott on Rock my Wedding.

1 comment: