Friday, March 27, 2009

Perfect Wedding Online

Photobucket

A week or so back I said it had been an interesting February and today I can let you know why that was. Perfect Wedding magazine who regularly feature my weddings in their real life weddings section of the magazine have just released their new website.

It is a lovely interactive and useful site for brides to be and I really do recommend visiting. Not least because I am delighted to say I am featured within the site on the ask the experts section. I have my own blog on the site where I will be writing articles on wedding photography and other things I come across that brides to be might be interested in.

It is a fantastic complement that Perfect Wedding are featuring my views and opinions on their website which means that now you'll have two blogs to check up on me with. The first article you'll find on the Perfect Wedding blog is all about Trash the Dress sessions.

You can find my blog by clicking here or by going directly to the Perfect Weddings Website and clicking on the Ask the Experts Section link. I'll also put a permanent link in the side bar and from my main website too.

To say I'm thrilled would be an understatement.

(below are a couple of screenshots of the pages I show up on)

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment