Thursday, June 24, 2010

Caroline & Andy at Pembroke Lodge

I'm not sure I'm ever going to catch up on my wedding updates (maybe I'll have to rethink my posting style) but in the continuing attempt to report back here is the lovely wedding of Caroline and Andy which was hosted by the beautiful Pembroke Lodge in Richmond. Caroline got ready at the venue with the help of Sally Riceman make up artist, a beautiful service followed and the very much in love couple and their family and friends enjoyed the great scenery and company to make for a wonderful wedding celebration.

Detail on Caroline's dress
Photobucket
Caroline gets ready
Photobucket
Andy gets some help too
Photobucket
Make up in progress
Photobucket
I think her Mum was more nervous than the bride
Photobucket
A good best man is always ready to make the groom laugh to break the tension
Photobucket
Andy awaits his bride
Photobucket
The service in full swing
Photobucket
A nice grabbed portrait of one of the bridesmaids looking out at the view over Richmond
Photobucket
They had an artist in for the reception who created paper portraits of all the guests which went down really well.
Photobucket
Detail from the wedding breakfast
Photobucket
Some time together
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I know I don't look that good when I take my pictures
Photobucket
The speeches are underway
Photobucket
And now the party begins
Photobucket
An added bonus for guests was a photo booth with fancy dress so everyone could take a picture and paste it in the guest book. Was very popular after a few drinks for sure.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment