Sunday, June 06, 2010

The Last Week

Firstly I'll apologise for the lack of posts last week but I was on holiday. It's not often a half term coincides with one weekend when I do not have a wedding so the family all jumped into the car and we spent the week down at the Witterings. To say we were lucky with the weather would be an understatement with the kids making a break for the beach virtually every day.

The weekend before I went was a busy one though, firstly I photographed the beautiful wedding of Anna & Rob who were married in Cookham with a reception held at a lovely venue in Old Windsor called the White House, part of the Beaumont Estate. We had to dodge a few Spring showers but the sun finally shined and the couple and their guests had a great celebration.

Here's one of my favourites from the day. Taken just before the service as Anna and her Father stood outside under the church arch way sheltering from the rain. Sometimes you do not need to see faces to feel emotion.
Photobucket

Then on Sunday I travelled into London to meet up with a lovely German couple, Christina & Felix who have booked me for their wedding in Munster, Germany in August. It was a great opportunity to get to know them and learn all about the up coming celebration in Germany and we took some pre-wedding pictures along the embankment too.
Photobucket
I now cannot wait to go out to Germany and photograph their wedding, it sounds like it will be an amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment