Thursday, December 18, 2008

A week to go

Last year I ran a 12 days of Christmas on my blog but this year I'm afraid you'll have to make do with just the seven. All the decorations are up, the kids are asking how many more sleeps till Father Christmas comes virtually every hour, a lot of the presents are bought and even wrapped up, but that's down to Katie and not me, although I have to say I'm pretty good with the sellotape.
Photobucket
So at number 7 I thought I'd start with something I am looking at doing a lot more of in 2009. Pretty much every photographer I know loves taking pictures all the time, whether its for work, family, education or just for the fun of it. Next year I'm hoping to build up a collection of fine art imagery that is not just classical as in the shot here of some beautiful Amaryllis but also a little quirky and a reflection of who were are as a family. Lots of small personal projects to fit in and around my wedding work which will hopefully make me a better photographer too. So number seven should probably be entitled personal development really.

No comments:

Post a Comment