Sunday, December 21, 2008

4 days - AGWPJA

Photobucket

Two important milestones were reached for me this year. One was that I was accepted into the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association, the quality of the work produced by the members of this association is simply amazing and to now be a part of it still blows me away. If you want to see some truly beautiful wedding imagery from wedding photographers across the world then I thoroughly recommend going to check out their site. AGWPJA

The second part was that as a member you are open to enter their competitions and put your own work in comparison to all the members from across the globe. So to then win an award in one of the categories was the icing on the cake. I'm looking forward to entering more of my images in the next set of competitions and to being continually inspired by my contemporaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment