Friday, December 19, 2008

6 days - New friends

Photobucket
One of the downsides of having your own business is that you can spend a lot of time on your own (in front of my mac mostly). I'm fortunate that a lot of my friends work freelance so we tend to be a bit more flexible to meet up and have freelancer/self employed Christmas parties for example (didn't want to miss out - on Tuesday in Basingstoke in case your wondering). But I am also incredibly fortunate that I get to meet and make friends with a vast array of wonderful people through the job I do.

A wedding is such a happy occasion and to be part of it is such a great experience but it's also lovely to feel that although your doing your job your also welcome on another level too. Every one of my weddings this year has been like that, so a special thank you should go out to all my wonderful brides and grooms in 2008.

The picture above highlights this for me, these three brides and grooms are all friends and over the course of two months in Summer they all got married. Shared bridesmaids, friends, beautiful sunshine and me. Looking back at these friends who have so much in common, it just goes to show that every wedding truly is unique. My experience of each of their gorgeous weddings was totally different and that is what makes my job so rewarding and so enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment