Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wedding Photographer of the Year

I've just found out I've been short listed for Wedding Photographer of the Year in the Perfect Wedding Awards 2010. Extract from email below:

"The new wedding looks and trends available promise to make next year one of the most exciting ever for the bride-to-be. We've been studying all the wedding photographers in the market looking for those that really stand out above and beyond the rest and I'm delighted to be able to tell you that you have made the prestigious Perfect Wedding Awards 2010 shortlist".

I'm absolutely delighted to have made the short list and have a chance at winning such a great award. The next stage is the magazine will list all the nominees in the January issue (on sale 2nd December) and also online at the Perfect Wedding website. The really great thing about this competition is that it is the brides and brides to be who will choose the winner by voting for their favourite.

Once the competition is live I may just remind you again and hope you have a look and vote for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment