Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Some lovely feedback

Being the typical Englishman I've never been that comfortable with singing my own praises but when I got this email today I had to post it here. Feedback like this is what makes my job so rewarding and so enjoyable.

This is from Kat Elton, now Kat Brown (hence the note about being related below, just a wild coincidence that we share the unusual Elton name)

Hi Elton

I just thought I'd send you some snippets of emails I received after sending out the photos, I know how important testimonials are when you have your own business, so here you go...enjoy:

“Wow Kat, absolutely stunning photos, you must be completely thrilled with them!! Good luck with selecting your favourite hundred or so, there are so so many gorgeous ones to chose from! Is the company a family connection? If so, what a talented photographer you are related to. There are some beautiful ones of you, and I love the ones of you and Steven with the fabulous Richmond/London backdrop behind you... so lovely. So many fabulous natural friends and family shots too, wonderful!” Lucy

“WOW, how fab are those pics” Mel Kinsman (make-up artist)

“Wow, those photos are amazing! You look so stunning and the whole wedding looked so romantic! Just beautiful!” Bree

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. They’re just so overwhelmingly beautiful!” Amy

Lots of “wows!” And two of my friends said they were the best wedding photos they had ever seen (and they are married!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment