Tuesday, August 16, 2011

West Wittering

A few weeks ago on a grey, wet and miserable July summers day I spent a few hours on West Wittering beach with a really lovely family. If there is one thing working as a photographer in England you can always rely on it's the weather. And by that I mean you can rely on it being unreliable!

Some time ago you may remember I shot a series of engagement portraits of a couple at Virginia Waters in Surrey (she was the one with five different dresses and a waterfall). You can see their pictures here. Well it was lovely to hear from Mindy again and this time the brief was a little different. Her parents were over for a couple of weeks from Singapore and they wanted some pictures taken to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Well where better than a lovely English beach with beach huts, blue skies, sand dunes and great views. Cue the drizzle and grey skies.

But not ones to let the rain get in the way we braved the elements and had a fantastic time on the beach. This couple had so much energy they put me to shame and I hope I still have their joie de vivre as I get older too. Congratulations to you both on your anniversary!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Visit the Elton Mogg Photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment