Monday, August 16, 2010

Saturday's Wedding

This weekend I spent in the company of my family enjoying the wedding of my cousin Darrell and Sam.  It was also my pleasure to be officially photographing their special day for them at The Sandbanks Hotel in Poole.  A great venue right on the beach and although it rained in the morning it seemed that every time the schedule allowed for outside time, the rain cleared just for them.  Great for me too as I could then get some shots of them and the guests on the beach.  After the wedding we stayed the night at the hotel and then spent most of yesterday on the beach ourselves.  Perfect.

As a preview here is the beautiful Sam taking a beach stroll in her lovely dress.
Photobucket
Congratulations to you both and their full wedding story will follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment