Thursday, August 12, 2010

The glorious 12th

Today is a very special day for us as this is our wedding anniversary and being a millennium wedding couple we are celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary today.  I am more than happy to roll out the cliches of how quickly the time has flown as it still seems just a moment ago that I waited at the front of the ballroom in Frensham Heights for my beautiful future wife.  It is a day I will never forget and alongside the birth of our two gorgeous kids the best of my life.

Now I am lucky enough to spend my working life in the presence of couples having the day of their lives and photographing the events that they will remember forever.  It is something that I never take for granted and enjoy to the fullest.

This weekend see's the wedding of one of my cousin's and I have been asked to photograph their day for them, it's brilliant shooting your family's wedding but what will be really lovely is that we'll get to see the same people who were at our wedding all those years ago too.  A great way to spend an anniversary celebration I think.

Ten wonderful years and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment