Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year

It's been an amazing last decade for me with some obvious highlights. Having a Millennium wedding myself to the love of my life, then Dylan and Rheya coming along and finally building this business to it's current success has made me feel very lucky indeed. Lots more to come business wise this next decade, with the development of some new products and services and continuing to meet such wonderful couples in love who choose me to capture their special day for them.

So what better way to start the new decade than look back to my last wedding of the noughties. Jennifer & Andrew came all the way from the Cayman Islands to get married in a lovely little church in Wokingham with a reception held at the Berystede Hotel in Ascot. Why you ask would they come back from a hot sunny island to what was the wettest day in December? Family and friends is the answer, who are so important to them that they knew they could not ask them all out to the island but wanted very much to celebrate their marriage with them.

In a slight change this year I have decided to pick any image I like from the wedding as the preview rather than limit myself to just the details as before. So to start my next decade of blogging off the right way, I give you the beautiful bride.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment