Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Time at the beach

I've just got back from a few days away at the Witterings. Whenever possible we load up the car and travel down to spend some time by the beach and as it's half term it's a great way to keep the kids occupied. Sea air also seems to have a great affect in getting them to sleep on time too. No easy feat.

It's times like this when you start to look at your life in detail and more specifically to this blog, my business which is such a huge part of my life. After a very busy year shooting some wonderful weddings, it was a great time to look at what I offer my clients and how I can add to and improve this. So there are some changes coming and some new products to launch over the next few months too (the blog and the website will reflect this soon). It's been a great year so far with the AGWPJA recognition and being a finalist in a photographer of the year competition and hopefully this will continue through the rest of 2008 and into an even better 2009.

Just a couple of the shots I took during the break but these were two of my favourites.

The view from East Wittering to West Wittering and Portsmouth in the distance
Photobucket
Rheya caught jumping waves - it's amazing how high a two year old can get!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment