Monday, October 20, 2008

Catching Up

I actually had time on Sunday to sit down and go through my Mac and organise a lot of my personal image files, I even had time to catch up on some of my favourite blogs too - I'm sure your wondering where this is going - and I remembered that at the start of the year I set myself the goal of writing more posts. I've done that. But also writing more about myself and my family. Guilty of not doing that. And I even threatened to write up some photography related posts not about one of my weddings or portraits. Failed here too.

But as I said before, on Sunday I had some time to organise myself and as I looked at these pictures of what I call the Four Musketeers I realised that now was a great opportunity to try and make good on a few promises from the start of the year.

Summer is over but these pictures make me remember what a great summer it was, not only work wise but with the family too. Loads of trips to mine and the kids favourite place, the beach!

Dylan (left) and his best friend Josh get ready for some serious surf time.
Photobucket
Sam (my godson) taking it easy
Photobucket
and then there's my gorgeous Rheya
Photobucket
Hopefully this will just be the start of adding some more diverse posts into my blog over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment