Sunday, January 04, 2015



I hope everyone had a great Christmas and enjoyed their New Year celebrations. As with every new year I always try and give myself a little challenge to keep the creative juices flowing. Last year I wanted to do more project work and have worked with quite a few models which has allowed me more time to experiment with lighting and posing which I've really enjoyed. 

Below is one of my favourite pictures from the year from a shoot with a dancer/model which was created with the theme of the battle between the white swan and the black swan from Swan Lake. This was one of the more difficult shoots as it combined two images into one frame with lighting for each 'swan'. 
 photo eltonmogg_avantgarde_01_zpsd85fdb51.jpg

This year as well as doing a lot more portraiture work I am going to start a still life project focusing on flowers and plants and aim to shoot one fine art picture every week so I end the year at 52 new images. I'm not going to constrict myself creatively to a specific style of shooting but the end image must be one I'd be happy to frame and put on my wall. So expect the week one picture very shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment