Friday, January 27, 2012

Like me on Facebook

Photobucket
Well, I guess a lot of you may feel it's about time and you are of course right.  So, finally I have just launched my own facebook page for Elton Mogg Photography.  I will of course still be updating this blog with all my latest work and pictures but also intend to use facebook to throw in the odd preview picture or two from recent weddings and other shoots, detail any offers I'm currently running as well as hopefully allow you and anyone else interested an easier way to contact and engage with me about my work, your wedding or photography shoot or even just so you can pop in and say Hi...

So now I have to ask really nicely for you to click on facebook and go ahead and like me.... Visit the Elton Mogg Photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment