Friday, November 18, 2011

The best things in life are free

I was delighted to recently discover that an image I took of my daughter Rheya has been used in the well known collection of Milk greeting cards.

Photobucket

This image was a winner in the Fresh Milk competition, Friendship, Family, Love & Laughter and featured in the International book published last year. You can read more about that book in one of my previous posts here

You can buy the card online but there was nothing quite as nice for a photographer as wandering into Paperchase and seeing one of your pictures in the card section. The icing on the cake is obviously that my daughter is the star of the show.

If you want to buy the card yourself you can either visit Paperchase or go online here. Visit the Elton Mogg Photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment