Friday, October 07, 2011

Recent Feedback

It's always lovely to hear feedback from couples once they have seen their pictures so I thought I'd share two of my recent ones with you:

Elton,

Thank you so so much - the photos are absolutely incredible!  We are so so pleased with them and everyone who has looked at them has said they are the best wedding photos they have ever seen!

We are so incredibly pleased with them and you have captured all of the special moments so perfectly.  Looking through the photos allows us to re-live the day in such a special way and we feel so lucky to have had you as our wedding photographer

We can't thank you enough.


Georgie & Russell

--------
Hi Elton,

Wow I don't even know what to say! I've just had the best evening with my bridesmaids watching the photos on a slideshow. The timing couldn't have been anymore perfect given they were about to come round. The first time I saw the photos was with my bridesmaids! We thoroughly relived the day and we laughed and cried a lot just by looking at the photos - absolutely perfect :)

The images really are stunning and so captured the mood of the day. Some just took our breath away. Thank you so much for creating such beautiful beautiful images.


Claire
Visit the Elton Mogg Photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment