Monday, September 27, 2010

Friday's Wedding

I'm trying to post some complete wedding stories for you guys to have a look through but the weddings I'm shooting keep coming thick and fast.  Hopefully I'll have some full wedding reviews up for you this week.  Anyway back to the matter at hand which is the lovely wedding of Claire and Robert.  They got married in The Winchester Hotel in (you've guessed it) Winchester.  This was a really personal wedding with some beautiful touches and lovely feeling of happiness throughout the day.  After the ceremony we took a little walk to an old ruined building and park for some pictures and then it was back to the hotel to continue the celebration.

The ceremony room had a lovely story embossed on the wall and I could not resist using it for the ring shot which I've chosen as their preview image.
Photobucket
As with all my wedding previews one is all you get but their full wedding story will follow shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing image - I'm looking forward to seeing some full wedding stories soon, but enjoying all the previews on your blog for now. This is stunning, I love the textures and shadows on the letter forms.

    ReplyDelete