Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Snow Days

Photobucket
Two days off school for the little ones and lots of trips to our nearest hill where I became the human stair lift. Great exercise though and I may have sneaked the odd downhill run during the course of the day or two.

Picture wise it was a day for the iphone. I was wondering how it would cope with exposing for the snow and lets face it the camera is not the stand out feature of the phone. It didn't do too badly actually but what I really liked about the pictures was that because the resolution is not the greatest they really do have that toy camera, Holga feel about them. With a little photoshop you can really embrace that look and feel. I'm not sure how one of my brides would feel with me brandishing an iphone and claiming it would look artistic but for trips with the kids it's certainly got me thinking.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment