Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Portraiture


With the wedding season upon us I thought it might be a nice time to take a breath and mention the portraiture side of my business too. Photographing people on their biggest days is such a fantastic and rewarding experience and full of opportunities to capture emotion, beauty and happiness, but it's also nice to have another side to my business that lets me capture individuals, couples and families in a lifestyle or fashion style environment too.

Maybe your looking for a present for your parents or loved ones, are a model/actor looking for some more folio images, you'd like a romantic shoot to celebrate your engagement or you just want some natural, beautiful pictures of your baby or kids. Whatever your requirement I'd be delighted to hear from you to discuss ideas with you.

If you have not seen any of my portraiture work you can find it by clicking on the images section of my website at www.eltonmogg.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment