Thursday, January 18, 2007

Whose Shoes?

I've realised that as I like my bride & grooms to always be the first people to see their pictures, I do tend to have gaps in my posting, either during the time I spend creating the images after the day or in the availability of the couple to meet up to see their pictures.

So here's the plan. Every bride and future bride likes shoes, right? So I'm sure the couples will not mind if I highlight their wedding with a single shot of their lovely shoes. This way I can let you know what weddings I've been shooting and you get to see some beautiful shoes too. Then once the couple have their pictures I can upload my more detailed feature of their wedding.



So, back on 9th December 2006 I shot the wedding of Karen & Craig at Hampden House in Buckinghamshire (above).



On the 22nd December 2006 I shot the wedding of Louise & Paul at Chewton Glen Hotel and Country Club in the New Forest (above).



and on New Years Eve I photographed the wedding of Charlie & Matt at Tylney Hall in Basingstoke (above).

Please check back to see their featured posts very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment