Friday, May 07, 2010

Redbook Feedback

Your probably wondering what that title means but recently I started shooting Bridal Boudoir for some of my clients under the branding of The Little Red Book. I'm pleased to say I've had some lovely feedback from one of the clients:

"I have just received my little red book and all I can say is wow and a very big thank you. I was quite nervous about having a look as I still cant believe I was brave enough, however while looking through the photo's I cannot believe how well they have turned out. I have always hated my photo being taken and tend to be the one that takes them but from these photo's there maybe a chance you may not get me out of the pictures. You have really shown real women femininity and beauty and the one thing that it reminds me of is when the old lady in the film titanic is showing the picture of her posing with such beauty for Leonardo, which makes me think what a wonderful memory to have when you are showing your pictures to your grandchildren or when me and my friends get together when we are eighty and look through them with a giggle and a little proudness.

As for my man, I think it was a mix of emotions a. you look stunning, (he actually said this is what you look like to me all the time and I never believe him) and b. the quality of the photo's are amazing in the setting.

I particularly love the photo of my back, I cant even find the words to describe how much I love what you have done with it. Thank you so so much."


If you want to find out more about the Redbook experience and see some sample pictures just visit my website and follow the redbook link.

No comments:

Post a Comment